Have you always known the media was the sector for you but not quite sure where you fit in? Here are the best jobs in the media at the moment according to Payscale.com
- Vice President (VP) Public Relations and Corporate Communications
- Vice President Communications
- Vice President Public Relations
- Account Director – Communications
- Executive Producer – Communications
Read the full list at http://www.payscale.com/college-salary-report/common-jobs-for-majors/communication
Have you heard of FOMO, FOBO, and NoMo ? These are what many young people suffer from due to social media addiction.
These 3 acronyms are a part of a growing list used to described people’s fear of not being able to check their social media feeds.
Psychologists are trying hard to keep up with this growing problem, especially among young people.
There’s a rising anxiety about not being able to check one’s feed, and a lot of people are being stressed out.
It’s becoming more and more important to be good at social media marketing, so why not take advantage of one of these free online courses in social media? Having a presence of social media and networking online have never been so important. The best courses are:
Click here for 5 more free online courses.
Landing a job in the media field can be tricky especially because these positions are usually coveted, even the lower level positions are seen as stepping stones to a career in media.
Here are some quick tips to help you shine during that media interview. The detailed explanation can be found here.
- Have a plan. Be prepared to answer questions about what you would want to see in the media.
- Do research about your boss beforehand.
- Know the company’s background
- Study current events
- Expect a skills test
- Be ready to talk about your current job
- Be honest about your job situation especially if you’re out of work.
- Anticipate probing questions.
Get all the details at http://media.about.com/od/mediacareer/a/How-To-Prepare-For-A-Media-Job-Interview.htm