Landing a job in the media field can be tricky especially because these positions are usually coveted, even the lower level positions are seen as stepping stones to a career in media.
Here are some quick tips to help you shine during that media interview. The detailed explanation can be found here.
- Have a plan. Be prepared to answer questions about what you would want to see in the media.
- Do research about your boss beforehand.
- Know the company’s background
- Study current events
- Expect a skills test
- Be ready to talk about your current job
- Be honest about your job situation especially if you’re out of work.
- Anticipate probing questions.
Get all the details at http://media.about.com/od/mediacareer/a/How-To-Prepare-For-A-Media-Job-Interview.htm